Want to get started providing for more of your own needs at home starting with fresh organic food? A professional permaculture designer can help you get the most out of your system with minimal effort. You can get started quickly and with confidence, avoiding common mistakes.
Major contributors to the Bay of Plenty permablitz network:
The following PDC qualified people offer professional permaculture design services and actively support Permablitz Bay of Plenty :
– Trish Waugh is an active and contributing designer, check out her website Living Garden Design
– Catherine and Neville Dunton-McLeod are also professional designers you can check out their link here Design Services (plentypermaculture.co.nz)
– Tess Partridge is an active and contributing designer, you can check out her website here Design — Crafty Gatherer
– Byron Birss is also a professional designer, you can check out his website here Byron – New Zealand (@byron.in.new.zealand) • Instagram photos and videos
– Odette Chersterman is also a professional designer you can check out her website here PlantPowered.